Sunday 22 May 2011

My latest obsession...

'Pumped Up Kicks' by Foster the People is one of my favourite songs right now. I'm pretty sure I've listened to it at least once every day this week. This song has a really cool beat, and it gets stuck in your head and you find yourself singing it a few hours later. I like the effects they use on the singing, and that adds to the catchiness as well. To me, it's one of those songs that when you hear it on the radio, and no matter what you're doing  (like I MUST leave now otherwise I'll be late) you have to listen to that song. (Last year, "that" song was 'Mountain Man' by Crash Kings. I later bought their album, and that is my favourite album of all time, and I highly recommend you buy it.) 
Back to Pumped Up Kicks, go and listen to this song, and get addicted with me. So I'll leave you with this: 





Their debut album is to be released on May 23rd and is already causing a buzz! I know I'm getting it FOR SURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment