Thursday 5 May 2011

Justin Bieber Egg Tosser Arrested

Yes, they caught the guy that did it. Did he really think he could get away with this? Are we back in the  medieval times when people were pelted with rotten eggs, fruits and vegetables??? At that time, this was considered a form of insult. I guess some things remain the same. But why? I mean, if I don't enjoy this or that artist, I just do not go to their concert. I think I have better ways to spend my money, other than going to see a musician I am not crazy about. And the egg throwing thing. It's just LAME!
Last year, someone threw a bottle at JB.

 So, what's next? Poison arrow head???
Do any of you remember when Noel Gallagher was assaulted on stage in 2008?


What makes someone think it's okay to attack a musician? Are people jealous? Or just mean? Or do they think it's funny, that it's a really funny prank to egg someone? Do they do this on a regular base? Or they just wake up some days and have this brilliant idea: "Today I'm gonna egg Justin Bieber" or "Why not get onstage and kick the guitarist? Good times!!!!"
This kind of violence is just so ignorant! It's not funny. It's not cool. And it needs to stop!



No comments:

Post a Comment