Monday 5 November 2012

Walk Off The Earth R.E.V.O.




Words can't describe how AWESOME this EP is, let alone how absolutely AMAZING Walk Off The Earth is. 
When I first heard of WOTE, I had only seen that one video. You know which one i'm talking about. 


But then, I started listening to all of their other releases, and couldn't get over their pure talent. I was lucky enough to see them at the sound of music festival this year, and again at the Danforth Music Hall in Toronto. 



This new EP, R.E.V.O., which stands for Realize Every Victory Outright, is such a powerful collection of 4 new songs, just enough to get us pumped for their 3rd full length release expected to drop february 2013.

Each of the songs on the EP are unique, but all have that same sound that makes WOTE who they are. The powerful combination of 4 harmonies and heavy percussion is so refreshing, and is not heard very often nowadays. It's really hard to recommend a song to listen to, because they're all so good! you've gotta listen to all of them. personally, my favourite song from the EP is "Gang of Rhythm". it's got such a good vibe to it and I love the message.



Definitely buy this EP. It's worth your 3 bucks!



Sarah Blackwood and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment