Monday 14 November 2011

Ceremonials - Florence is elegant!



This record has a great vibe to it. The songs are a mixture of Lungs and something that we haven’t heard yet. My favourite song on this record is What the Water Gave Me:


Ceremonials is definitely up to par with Lungs and I am excited to see what she’ll do on her next album. I just love her voice, I can't get enough of it. This is one of those records that you can’t get tired of listening to. The songs own grandiosity. You can simply say they are big. And if you're familiar with Florence, you know this is something she does magnificently well. I love how she uses lots of harp in her tunes, something of a trademark, a recognizable feature that totally works. I think that is why she is so unique. Florence is elegant!  Definitely buy this album! I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment